Jesus Parables Cheatsheet
Regular price $0.00
Do you enjoy diving into Jesus’ parables? I do!!!
I love reading them because there's SOOO much you can glean from them and they apply to so many different situations. Today, I made for you a cheatsheet so you can keep it in your Bible or use it in your Sunday School class to help you have a quick reference of where they all are!
You could also gift one to a friend or insert one in a greeting card to an inbound home person (or someone in the hospital) to encourage them.
These Jesus parables cheatsheet printables contain a standard printer size (wall art style) and also two half sheet sizes (perfect size for Bibles)!
Here’s what you’ll find:
- Lamp under a basket – Matthew 5:14-16
- Building on rock/sand – Matthew 7:24-27
- Unshrunk (new) cloth on an old garment – Matthew 9:16
- New wine in old wineskins – Matthew 9:17
- The sower – Matthew 13:3-23
- The tares – Matthew 13:24-30
- The mustard seed – Matthew 13:31-32
- The leaven – Matthew 13:33
- The hidden treasure – Matthew 13:44
- The pearl of great price – Matthew 13:45-46
- The dragnet – Matthew 13:47-50
- The lost sheep – Matthew 18:12-14
- The unforgiving servant – Matthew 18:23-35
- The workers in the vineyard – Matthew 20:1-16
- The two sons – Matthew 21:28-32
- The wicket vine-growers – Matthew 21:33-45
- The wedding feast – Matthew 22:2-14
- The fig tree – Matthew 24:32-44
- The ten virgins – Matthew 25:1-13
- The talents – Matthew 25:14-30
- The growing seed – Mark 4:26-29
- The absent householder – Mark 13:33-37
- The creditor and two debtors – Luke 7:41-43
- The good Samaritan – Luke 10:30-37
- A friend in need – Luke 11:5-13
- The rich fool – Luke 12:16-21
- The watchful servants – Luke 12:35-40
- The faithful and evil servant – Luke 12:42-48
- The barren fig tree – Luke 13:6-9
- The great supper – Luke 14:16-24
- Building a tower and a king making war – Luke 14:25-35
- The lost coin – Luke 15:8-10
- The lost son – Luke 15:11-32
- The unrighteous steward – Luke 16:1-13
- The rich man and Lazarus – Luke 16:19-31
- Unprofitable servants – Luke 17:7-10
- The persistent widow – Luke 18:1-8
- The Pharisee and the tax collector – Luke 18:9-14
- The minas – Luke 19:11-27
Instant digital download (nothing will be shipped).
All products in this store are digital items; nothing will be shipped.
Printables are password protected. Editing, altering, manipulating, changing, or recreating our printables is against copyright.
Due to technology being vastly different from one another, we are unable to provide any technical help at this time.
Below are some common download instructions, however, please see the FULL TUTORIAL here.
Please note that most mobile devices such as phones and ipads, do not allow for downloading through a link.
Some products are sent using a compressed ZIP file.
Here's how to unzip a ZIP file:
On a laptop or PC- save the ZIP file to your computer, right-click and select, "Extract All." This will create a new file on your computer in which you can open. Then, add the file to iCloud or Dropbox to get the files on your mobile device. On rare occasions, apps on your browser may make things a little wonky during downloading. If this occurs, please try using a different browser.
On a Mac- download the free app, The Unarchiver and install the app on your Mac. This will help you unzip files. Once the app is installed, right-click on the zipped folder and click, "open with" and select The Unarchiver. Then click extract. This will place your unzipped file in the same place as your original zipped file.
On a mobile device- before you download the ZIP file directly to your mobile device, you may need a free app to unzip the product (a good, free one is FileExplorer Free). This will allow you to unzip the folder to access it. Another solution available on some mobile devices is to long hold the zipped file icon and then click, "Extract."
All files are sent using PDF format. Most computers have pre-installed Adobe Reader on them, but if your particular laptop, PC, or mobile device does not have a PDF reader of some sort on it, you'll need one to view the items. Adobe Reader is the most common one and it's free. You can download it here.
If you can't find the file once it's downloaded, try looking in Downloads under My Computer or search the title of the file on your computer for where it could be hiding.